Founded by the late Daniel Rogov, focusing primarily on wines that are either kosher or Israeli.
no avatar
User

Michael Greenberg

Rank

Ultra geek

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:32 pm

FYI---some videos you may enjoy on The Ontario Wine Industry

by Michael Greenberg » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Right now the LCBO (Liquor Control Board Of Ontario) is promoting a "Go Local " campaign to Onatario wine consumers --educating them more about the wine industry in Ontario and alerting them to the great 2007 vintage year for Onatario wines--some of which have started to be sold now and others to be released next year and beyond..

In any case I thought some members of this forum who might not be so familiar with the Onatrio wine scene as "locals" like me may fimd watching these video podcasts on the LCBO website enjoyable and educational..

So here is the link: http://www.lcbo.com From the main page click on the podcst secrtion to the right on the page and there are 3 video podcasts up as I write this with more to come in a few days...One of these is a sales pitch from the Primier Of Ontario Dalton McGuinty
( you can skip that one if you wish)--but there is a long video on the Ontarrio Wine Regions and our wineindustry that provides an excellent overview plus another video from one of the winemakers (Tom Pennachetti of Cave Sprong Cellars) ...other winemakers from other wineries will be on the site with video podcasts over the next couple of weeks..
Enjoy.