Founded by the late Daniel Rogov, focusing primarily on wines that are either kosher or Israeli.

Exclusive announcement

User

Gabriel Geller

Rank

'So-called' wine expert

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Jerusalem, Israel

Exclusive announcement

by Gabriel Geller » Wed May 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Dear friends, fellow forumites and wine lovers,

It is with great pleasure and excitement that I announce you the launch of TRADIVINO - Châteaux, Gourmet & Tradition, the kosher route of the Bordeaux Wine Country.

TRADIVINO is a world premiere and exclusive venture that will take you to a universe combining the leisure of staying at one of the world's most desired hotels and tour outstanding wine estates while enjoying kosher gastronomic meals and wines on a level that has never been imagined before!

This coming summer, from Sunday July the 20th through Thursday July the 25th, will take place our first journey to the finest wineries of Bordeaux!

We will be staying at the stunning 5-star hotel & SPA "Les Sources de Caudalie" at the heart of Domaine du Château Smith Haut Lafitte with 2-Michelin Stars Chef Zanoni with whom we will enjoy extraordinary culinary delights, tour the Châteaux and enjoy their kosher wines.

Please contact me by email (provided below) for further details and information.

I am looking very much forward to have you with us for what will be an unforgettable experience!

Gabriel Geller

e-mail: geller.gabriel@gmail.com
Cellphone:
From Israel: +972-54-7607802
From the USA: +1 (516) 823-7201
From France: +33 1 77 50 24 02
Wine Education Manager with Royal Wine Corp. - Founder of KWSE (Kosher Wine: Sharing & Experiences) - http://facebook.com/groups/kosherwinesh ... periences/
User

Gabriel Geller

Rank

'So-called' wine expert

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Jerusalem, Israel

Re: Exclusive announcement

by Gabriel Geller » Wed May 21, 2014 6:32 am

New dates available and a Special discount for forum members, please email me for details.
Wine Education Manager with Royal Wine Corp. - Founder of KWSE (Kosher Wine: Sharing & Experiences) - http://facebook.com/groups/kosherwinesh ... periences/