The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Question to Robin?

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Bob Ross

Rank

Wine guru

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:39 pm

Franklin Lakes, NJ

Question to Robin?

by Bob Ross » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:54 pm

I was researching Arthur P Johnson with Google earlier today, and came across

http://www.wineloverspage.com/wines/wt071399.shtml

It was great fun to see the WLDG discussion gloss on your Wine Tasting Report. I don't recall seeing this in reading your tasting notes -- do you add that information when there is discussion of a wine on WLDG?

Regards, Bob
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Question to Robin?

by Robin Garr » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:07 pm

Bob Ross wrote:It was great fun to see the WLDG discussion gloss on your Wine Tasting Report. I don't recall seeing this in reading your tasting notes -- do you add that information when there is discussion of a wine on WLDG?

Bob, I don't have the slightest idea. Actually, that unformatted stream of WLDG notes at the bottom of that TN looks like a situation where I had copied over a WLDG discussion for my own reference, then neglected to delete it before posting. From a Web-style standpoint, it looks like hell. :P
no avatar
User

Bob Ross

Rank

Wine guru

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:39 pm

Franklin Lakes, NJ

Re: Question to Robin?

by Bob Ross » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:33 pm

I understand the beauty -- or lack thereof -- aspects, Robin.

But it's in the eye of the beholder, of course, and I was delighted to see the conversation and think about the substance of what folks were witing.

The reason for the name of the wine -- "Ateo" -- would have made Thomas Jefferson smile, it would. :)

Thanks, anyway -- you brightened my day.

Regards, Bob