The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

post buttons acting strange

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Thomas

Rank

Senior Flamethrower

Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:23 pm

post buttons acting strange

by Thomas » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:04 pm

Robin, didn't know where else to post this. All of a sudden, the new post buttons are all showing up even when they aren't new posts. The odd thing is that it is happening only on the Wine Forum, not on the others. :?:
Thomas P
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: post buttons acting strange

by Robin Garr » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:10 pm

Thomas wrote:Robin, didn't know where else to post this. All of a sudden, the new post buttons are all showing up even when they aren't new posts. The odd thing is that it is happening only on the Wine Forum, not on the others. :?:

Unfortunately, Thomas, that <i>sounds</i> like a cookie problem on your computer, which can be difficult to resolve. Does the problem persist even after you shut down and reopen your Web-browsing software (or reboot your computer)?

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Firefox? Netscape? Safari? Windows or Mac? Mustard or ketchup? Paper or plastic?

Is anyone else having a similar problem? I'm not, so it's hard for me to diagnose.
no avatar
User

Thomas

Rank

Senior Flamethrower

Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:23 pm

Re: post buttons acting strange

by Thomas » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 pm

Robin Garr wrote:
Thomas wrote:Robin, didn't know where else to post this. All of a sudden, the new post buttons are all showing up even when they aren't new posts. The odd thing is that it is happening only on the Wine Forum, not on the others. :?:

Unfortunately, Thomas, that <i>sounds</i> like a cookie problem on your computer, which can be difficult to resolve. Does the problem persist even after you shut down and reopen your Web-browsing software (or reboot your computer)?

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Firefox? Netscape? Safari? Windows or Mac? Mustard or ketchup? Paper or plastic?

Is anyone else having a similar problem? I'm not, so it's hard for me to diagnose.

Don't know why it would be a cookie problem if it was happening on one forum and not on the others. In any event, I restarted the computer and all seems back to normal.
Thomas P