The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Wine Education Research - $25 Drawing

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

maria.leonardi

Rank

Just got here

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 am

Wine Education Research - $25 Drawing

by maria.leonardi » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 am

Hello All - I would be very appreciative if you would contribute your knowledge and opinions to my research related to consumer preferences in the wine industry: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3723576/Wine-Tourism

Any completed response will be entered into a $25 drawing for a Visa Check Card.

I know I am new to this group so if there are any rules against including a survey please let me know. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you! I've included a short background below of my intent for the survey for your information

-----------------------------

I am a recent MBA grad living in NYC and working in the finance industry. This survey is not connected with any organization or company but is for my own research purposes. I have always been interested in the business of wine and have taken classes and done research in the past around the wine industry, more specifically on consumer wine preferences. I am fascinated by the immense change we are seeing in the industry, particularly how consumers access wine. As of now, this project is purely educational and I would plan to use it to either enter a more official educational program or to pursue my interest in a career in the wine business.

-Maria