The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Sunday Wine Chat -l

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

James Roscoe

Rank

Chat Prince

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm

D.C. Metro Area - Maryland

Sunday Wine Chat -l

by James Roscoe » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:13 am

The Prince is in Italy and France today. I will be out but the room is here for your enjoyment. Come to Chat to discuss Pinot Evil or just about anything else. Chat is easier than ever to join. Just hit the char tab in the upper right corner and you are in Chat. Chat begins at 4:00 here in the eastern US, 3:00 in the Midwestern area, 3:00 in the Rockies, and 1:00 on the left coast. I think it’s 22:00 in most of Europe for the time being. That means 21:00 in Britain and 23:00 in the Mid East. I believe it’s 9:00 am in New Zealand and 7:00 am in eastern OZ. Have a great day!
Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Sunday Wine Chat -l

by Robin Garr » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:49 am

Italy AND France! Woohoo! Life is good. :) Enjoy your travels, James. Bonjour and Buon Giorno!
no avatar
User

JuliaB

Rank

Woman of Mystery

Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:44 pm

Ohio

by JuliaB » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:42 am

Wish my excuse was as good as James's! I have my monthly wine tasting group today, so I won't be able to chat. Carry on!

JB
no avatar
User

Anders Källberg

Rank

Wine guru

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 am

Stockholm, Sweden

by Anders Källberg » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:49 pm

JuliaB wrote:Wish my excuse was as good as James's! I have my monthly wine tasting group today, so I won't be able to chat. Carry on!

JB

Too bad, although that excuse is perfectly acceptable, except for the bad timing! That will most probably mean that I'll be alone in chat today. Well, I'll check in anyway when it starts (in 10 min), just in case someone unexpectedly shows up. James?

Come on and surprise me!

/Anders