Founded by the late Daniel Rogov, welcoming foodies to discuss the dining scenes in Israel and abroad, along with all things related to kosher food.

Good Deli in Las Vegas

no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

Good Deli in Las Vegas

by Jenise » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:21 pm

The hubby and I flew in and out of Vegas last week on our way to Arizona, and on the homeward bound leg arrived in town early enough to get something to go for a better lunch than we'd probably have at the airport. Thinking in terms of food we love but don't get at home, I used the Garmin to find a Jewish delicatessen. Among all the noncontenders like Subway and Quizno's was a lone entry for a Samuels, which sounded promising. And indeed it was, though hard to find because it's not Samuel's anymore, it's now Weiss's. Can't vouch for anythinb else but great pastrami, great pickles, and great corn rye. Oh, and it's only about a six or seven minute drive from the airport. If you find yourself leaving Las Vegas around lunch time, not a bad way to go!
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
User

Charlie Dawg

Rank

Ultra geek

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Re: Good Deli in Las Vegas

by Charlie Dawg » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 am

Just wondering, was it a kosher place or not?
You are what you eat.