The Hart of Buffalo
Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:13 pm
Niagara Falls, NY
Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:43 pm
D.C. Metro Area - Maryland
Known for his fashionable hair
Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:43 pm
ChefCarey wrote:Here's the one I've been making for years.
Be very, very careful to whom you serve it.
Eggs, separated 12
Sugar, granulated 1 1/2 Cups
Milk, whole 2 Quarts
Bourbon 750 ml
Brandy 750 ml
Heavy Cream 1 Quart
Nutmeg, whole Grated
1) Cream egg yolks together with one cup of the sugar.
2) Thoroughly incorporate milk and cream.
3) Add bourbon and brandy and combine thoroughly.
4) Chill for several hours, covered.
5) Whip egg whites with salt and remaining sugar until stiff
6) Thoroughly incorporate beaten egg whites into milk mixture.
7) Grate nutmeg either over the entire bowl or onto individual
cups of the eggnog.
Resident Chile Head
Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:37 pm
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests