Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.

Beat Box Baking

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

Beat Box Baking

by Jenise » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:20 pm

And now for something totally absurd: http://aprilwinchell.com Once you're on the site, move down a bit, then click on the guy in the blond wig with the Kitchen-Aid. Fun stuff.

Also, for anyone who ever wondered what Harry Potter looks like naked, as a matter of general interest I might add that there's a link to a rather artful picture of boy and horse here. But I don't know who would want to see that. I barely looked at it myself. Actually, I just wanted to see the horse.
Last edited by Jenise on Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
no avatar
User

Maria Samms

Rank

Picky Eater Pleaser

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:42 pm

Morristown, NJ

Re: Beat Box Baking

by Maria Samms » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:43 pm

That is AWESOME Jenise!! (and not the pic of Harry Potter...since I didn't look at it yet...LOL). I think Beat Boxing is so neat. That guy was impressive.
"Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance" -Benjamin Franklin
no avatar
User

Mike Filigenzi

Rank

Known for his fashionable hair

Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:43 pm

Sacramento, CA

by Mike Filigenzi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:07 pm

Great video! I'll see if I can get Martha to incorporate some of those techniques into her baking regimen.

And regarding the Daniel Radcliffe part, I'm sure you're all just following that link to read the article, right?

Mike
"People who love to eat are always the best people"

- Julia Child
no avatar
User

Bob Ross

Rank

Wine guru

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:39 pm

Franklin Lakes, NJ

by Bob Ross » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm

Hilarious, Jenise, thanks.

It reminded me of the Sound Effects Symphony, the second best thing on this year's Academy Awards.

Regards, Bob