Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.

Rachael Ray coming to town...well, City TV.

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Bob Parsons Alberta

Rank

aka Doris

Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:09 pm

Re: Rachael Ray coming to town...well, City TV.

by Bob Parsons Alberta » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:22 pm

Bob Parsons Alberta. wrote:This is the second day of her show, great with the sound turned off!! I did not realise that she had quite a big a...!! I am still a fan though, in my own way. Do people sit down for an hour to watch this?

http://www.rachaelraymag.com

Dr Phil is the guest today but I turned off after 5 minutes. Where on earth does RR find her outfits? Today, it looked like she had an inner tube around her waist.
no avatar
User

TimMc

by TimMc » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:11 pm

In my Little Land O' Enchantment, the newpapers have been just full of Rachael Ray. When does the Rachael Ray autographed tea set come out? The Rachael Ray Apron Collection or the Rachael Ray barf bags?

My God....as if this were the Second Coming.

Ugh.
no avatar
User

Bob Parsons Alberta

Rank

aka Doris

by Bob Parsons Alberta » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:48 pm

Tim, best start off with the wallpaper!!!! Did you see her today, another weird outfit. Turned over after 3 minutes.
no avatar
User

Bob Parsons Alberta

Rank

aka Doris

by Bob Parsons Alberta » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:15 pm

Thursday Report.

Much better outfit today but no high heels!! I turned off after the Chicken Club sandwich (with bottled ranch) and then putting her hands thro` her hair. No worries about cross contamination on this show!!
no avatar
User

TimMc

by TimMc » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:20 pm

Bob Parsons Alberta. wrote:Tim, best start off with the wallpaper!!!!

Sounds like a great Chritmas gift idea, Bob.

Personally, I'm holding out for the Rachael Ray Chia Pet.
no avatar
User

TimMc

by TimMc » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:24 pm

Rachael Ray: The gift that keeps on giving!

no avatar
User

Bob Parsons Alberta

Rank

aka Doris

by Bob Parsons Alberta » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:14 pm

Today, thursday, she is talking about going to a fireman`s bachelor party!! She can come to my party anytime she likes, as long as she brings mum!@!
no avatar
User

TimMc

by TimMc » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:37 pm

Yer killin' me, Bob.
no avatar
User

Carrie L.

Rank

Golfball Gourmet

Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:12 am

Extreme Southwest & Extreme Northeast

by Carrie L. » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:16 pm

Haven't seen her new talk show. Seems people either love her or hate her. I'm one of the few that kind of likes her -- but also finds her a bit annoying. I do have to say that if the people I know are any indication of her popularity among the masses, she is everyone's "favorite." Amazing how many people watch foodtv because of little ole' her.

Totally agree with the Carls that Sandra Dee is the Heloise/Martha Stewart clone. She is creepy in the Stepford Wife way. She talks to the viewer as if he or she is a kindergartener, and everything is "FABULOUS," and every episode includes the quote "JUST LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUS TABLESCAPE I MADE, " or this "YUMMY COCKTAIL." She uses the same lines over and over. Also the cadence of her delivery and the words she emphasises seem wrong to me. For example, "Now (pause) into this pre-made whipped topping (pause) I'm GOING TO ADD six drops (pause) of blue FOOD coloring."

Good thing I'm perfect. :wink:
no avatar
User

Bob Parsons Alberta

Rank

aka Doris

by Bob Parsons Alberta » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:16 pm

Bob Parsons Alberta. wrote:Today, thursday, she is talking about going to a fireman`s bachelor party!! She can come to my party anytime she likes, as long as she brings mum!@!

Well, it`s been a week since I last looked in on the show. 2 mins was enough just now as I get ready for my team challenge but has she coloured her hair darker?? Also she wore a spotted black and white blouse that made her look like a Dalmatian!! In England, this wonderful dog is known as a Spotted D...!
Previous