The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Wednesday Chat

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

James Roscoe

Rank

Chat Prince

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm

D.C. Metro Area - Maryland

Wednesday Chat

by James Roscoe » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:56 pm

The Prince will again most likely be AWOL from Wednesday chat as he is working late. Hopefully others will attend tonight. I assume Mr. Hughes will be fashionably late as usual. For those of you who may have forgotten, chat gets started around 9:30 PM for those of us on the east coast, 8:30 PM for those of you in Chicago and 9:30 in other parts of fly over country. I guess that means 6:30 PM on the left coast. If my calculations are correct everyone in NZ needs to join us at 1:30 PM Thursday and Australia at 11:30 AM on Thursday morning for those in Sydney and eastern Oz. It will be an ungodly 3:30 AM in Israel and Helsinki, 2:30 AM in Paris, and Berlin, and 1:30 AM in London. Of course it is all worth the sleep deprivation. Come in early and see who is here. Don't be late!!!!! (I hope I have the time changes down.If not, let me know!)

The "fun" starts HERE!!!!!
Last edited by James Roscoe on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.
no avatar
User

JuliaB

Rank

Woman of Mystery

Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:44 pm

Ohio

Re: Wednesday Chat

by JuliaB » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:56 pm

It is Wednesday, isn't it?
no avatar
User

Ryan M

Rank

Wine Gazer

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:01 pm

Atchison, KS

Re: Wednesday Chat

by Ryan M » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:25 am

I intended to show up, but I had a bit of emergency, so instead I spent over an hour in the dark securing my storage shed against high winds. By the time I checked in (10pm Central) everyone had left. Sorry folks!
"The sun, with all those planets revolving about it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else to do"
Galileo Galilei

(avatar: me next to the WIYN 3.5 meter telescope at Kitt Peak National Observatory)