The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Wednesday Chat

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

James Roscoe

Rank

Chat Prince

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm

D.C. Metro Area - Maryland

Wednesday Chat

by James Roscoe » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:40 am

Ten days! Do I need to say anything else? If you wish to discuss MoCool or other events of worldwide import, this is the place! For those of you who may have forgotten, chat gets started around 9:30 PM for those of us on the east coast, 8:30 PM for those of you in Chicago and 7:30 in other parts of fly over country such as Denver. I guess that means 6:30 PM on the left coast. If my calculations are correct everyone in NZ needs to join us at 1:30 PM Thursday and Australia at 11:30 AM on Thursday for those in Sydney and eastern Oz. It will be an ungodly 3:30 AM in Israel and Helsinki, 2:30 AM in Paris, and Berlin, and 1:30 AM in London. Of course it is all worth the sleep deprivation. Come in early and see who is here. Don't be late!!!!! (I hope I have the time changes down.If not, let me know!)

The fun starts HERE!!!!!!!
Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.
no avatar
User

JuliaB

Rank

Woman of Mystery

Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:44 pm

Ohio

Re: Wednesday Chat

by JuliaB » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Hey! It's a birthday party today! Come into chat to wish our favorite self-professed curmudgeon, Bob Henrick, a happy 75th! Grab a glass of something special, plan to come in at 9:00 to toast the guest of honor! He'll get spanked and pinched at MoCool! (Just the way he likes it! 8) )

Cheers Bob!
JB