The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Puzelat! :D

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

Puzelat! :D

by Robin Garr » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:34 am

Perhaps only the true geeks among us will get this, but there is happy dancing in our office today upon the arrival of our annual box of Puzelat and Clos Roche Blanche Touraine goodies. Lots of Pineau d'Aunis and more!
no avatar
User

Mark Lipton

Rank

Oenochemist

Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:18 pm

Indiana

Re: Puzelat! :D

by Mark Lipton » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Robin Garr wrote:Perhaps only the true geeks among us will get this, but there is happy dancing in our office today upon the arrival of our annual box of Puzelat and Clos Roche Blanche Touraine goodies. Lots of Pineau d'Aunis and more!

Ah, the joyous tidings of the arrival of Fall Shipping Season™. Congratulations, Robin!

Mark Lipton
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

by Robin Garr » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Mark Lipton wrote: Fall Shipping Season™.

That's important too, Mark, but the big deal here was Get Chambers Street Email and Jump On It Fast Season™. :mrgreen:
no avatar
User

Mark Lipton

Rank

Oenochemist

Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:18 pm

Indiana

by Mark Lipton » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Robin Garr wrote:
Mark Lipton wrote: Fall Shipping Season™.

That's important too, Mark, but the big deal here was Get Chambers Street Email and Jump On It Fast Season™. :mrgreen:

Yup, I've been shut out on several occasions for lack of a prompt response to their offers (of course, CSW's inventory provokes kid-in-candy-store-like responses in me, so there's rarely a lack of choices), despite Salil's clueing me in to the existence of a CSW Twitter feed where they first let on to new arrivals such as the ultra-secret [redacted] St. Joseph VV wines. Despite that info, I've still never been sufficiently motivated to overcome my aversion to Twitter.

Mark Lipton