The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Thank you, MoCooligans!!

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Bob Henrick

Rank

Kamado Kommander

Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:35 pm

Lexington, Ky.

Re: Thank you, MoCooligans!!

by Bob Henrick » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:14 pm

geo t. wrote:Chiming in very late here because there's been so much going on at Gang Central lately, but I agree fully, it was yet another great MoCool, the food was brilliant and so was the lake! We even tried a few wines that we thought were pretty good! We were especially pleased to have Bree back & I'd be remiss in not thanking Bob H. for helping me out with some very well priced Ridge Lytton Springs. Did I mention that I loved the lake?

:!: :?: :idea: :arrow: 8)

George, I was happy to transport those 4 bottles to Ann Arbor for you. Now, I need to find a way to get 6 of them to Alan Kerr. Any thoughts?
Bob Henrick
no avatar
User

geo t.

Rank

Cellar cat

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:01 pm

Day-twah, MI

Re: Thank you, MoCooligans!!

by geo t. » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Bob Henrick wrote:
geo t. wrote:Chiming in very late here because there's been so much going on at Gang Central lately, but I agree fully, it was yet another great MoCool, the food was brilliant and so was the lake! We even tried a few wines that we thought were pretty good! We were especially pleased to have Bree back & I'd be remiss in not thanking Bob H. for helping me out with some very well priced Ridge Lytton Springs. Did I mention that I loved the lake?

:!: :?: :idea: :arrow: 8)

George, I was happy to transport those 4 bottles to Ann Arbor for you. Now, I need to find a way to get 6 of them to Alan Kerr. Any thoughts?

Bob, if you can get them to us, you can rest assured that he'll get them. How do you wish to proceed?
Nunquam Spuemus
Previous