
Dale Williams
Compassionate Connoisseur
12439
Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:32 pm
Dobbs Ferry, NY (NYC metro)
Dale Williams wrote:22? Grad school? I remember the birth announcement on AFW!
Congrats, and glad the LG was good!
Jenise
FLDG Dishwasher
46551
Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm
The Pacific Northest Westest
Rahsaan wrote:Congrats. How cool to share these experiences and bottles with your son. My son is getting into the zone (recently turned 16), but he doesn't drink (an athlete) and there's no need for me to encourage him just yet! But, I do enjoy drinking my wine with him and telling/educating him about it! He seems to humor me...
Jenise wrote:Fun reading the original announcement--several names there I know. Dale, Bill S, and Anders among them. What an achievement raising a good child is these days. Sounds like you and Jean aced it. Congrats to the whole family.
Mark Lipton wrote:we've also had serious conversations about how all white powders look the same -- and who knows better than two Organic Chemistry PhDs? -- and how you should never trust any of them).
Users browsing this forum: AFRINIC, ClaudeBot, LACNIC160, Ripe Bot and 1 guest