The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

WTN: Blanc Slate

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

David M. Bueker

Rank

Childless Cat Dad

Posts

37053

Joined

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:52 am

Location

Connecticut

WTN: Blanc Slate

by David M. Bueker » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:07 am

  • 2007 Delamotte Champagne Blanc de Blancs Millésimé - France, Champagne (9/26/2026)
    From my late father’s cellar, this was in perfect condition, and drinking very well. Still some lemon and fresh apple fruit, it also had a toasty edge that worked very well with the accompanying gougeres. Bright acidity cut through the richness of the cheese in the gougeres, and we finished off the bottle all too quickly.
Decisions are made by those who show up
no avatar
User

Dale Williams

Rank

Compassionate Connoisseur

Posts

12439

Joined

Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:32 pm

Location

Dobbs Ferry, NY (NYC metro)

Re: WTN: Blanc Slate

by Dale Williams » Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:04 am

2007 seem to be drinking so well.
I like Delamotte but seldom buy for some reason, last I think I bought was 02 BdB
no avatar
User

David M. Bueker

Rank

Childless Cat Dad

Posts

37053

Joined

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:52 am

Location

Connecticut

Re: WTN: Blanc Slate

by David M. Bueker » Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:46 pm

I so rarely see it, and when I do it’s not competitively priced.
Decisions are made by those who show up

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AFRINIC, AhrefsBot, ClaudeBot, LACNIC160, Ripe Bot and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | phpBB3 Style by KomiDesign