Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.

Watch two guys eat the world's hottest pepper

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

Watch two guys eat the world's hottest pepper

by Jenise » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Bill Spohn gets the credit for this gem: the site has several videos of people attempting this, and though the males in the room will no doubt be drawn to the second one because of the cute girl in the bikini, ignore your loins and watch the first one above it.

It's FUNNY. (Well edited, too, you don't actually sit through the whole ten minutes.)

https://www.crazyhotseeds.com/10-hilarious-video-reactions-eating-carolina-reaper-worlds-hottest-pepper/
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
no avatar
User

Jeff Grossman

Rank

That 'pumpkin' guy

Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:56 am

NYC

Re: Watch two guys eat the world's hottest pepper

by Jeff Grossman » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:42 am

Oh, yawn. I am _so_ tired of idiots eating things that hurt. (Sorry if this is not the response you were hoping for.)
no avatar
User

Mike Filigenzi

Rank

Known for his fashionable hair

Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:43 pm

Sacramento, CA

by Mike Filigenzi » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:49 am

Can't ignore loins. I was impressed that her eye makeup didn't run, but the business of spitting the milk into the sink wasn't terribly sexy.

And then I did watch the first one. I thought it was pretty funny, too. I'm guessing their program must be pretty good - they were a definite cut above the usual "two buffoons causing themselves pain" stuff.
"People who love to eat are always the best people"

- Julia Child
no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

by Jenise » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:34 am

Jeff Grossman/NYC wrote:Oh, yawn. I am _so_ tired of idiots eating things that hurt. (Sorry if this is not the response you were hoping for.)

It's okay, not everything works for every body. But I did find it pretty amusing, obviously.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov