Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.

A Halowe'en novelty dish

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Paul Winalski

Rank

Wok Wielder

Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:16 pm

Merrimack, New Hampshire

A Halowe'en novelty dish

by Paul Winalski » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:47 pm

Check this out if you dare.... :lol:

-Paul W.
no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

Re: A Halowe'en novelty dish

by Jenise » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:32 pm

OMG. I've just printed it out to share with the Picky Couple tonight at dinner. She has a strange aversion to feet of any and all types. Mens, womens, even pretty models with perfect pedicures. Can't STAND to look at them, and she wears lace-up shoes AND socks every day of the year. (How funny for her to hook up with a best friend like me who loves flip flops year-round and won't wear socks or any footwear that buckles or ties.)

She'll be so grossed out. Might ruin her dinner.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
no avatar
User

Jeff Grossman

Rank

That 'pumpkin' guy

Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:56 am

NYC

by Jeff Grossman » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:32 am

Best "dare" food I ever saw was a dessert: Cook up a batch of red jello, pour into a clean latex glove, ... I think you can imagine the uses. (A good one is just to dress like a zombie and gnaw it right out of the mold.)
no avatar
User

Paul Winalski

Rank

Wok Wielder

Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:16 pm

Merrimack, New Hampshire

by Paul Winalski » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:52 pm

Jeff Grossman wrote:A good one is just to dress like a zombie and gnaw it right out of the mold.

Best gross-out prank I ever heard of was perpetrated by a classmate of my brother's in medical school. This classmate liked to eat, of all things, raw liver. :shock: The med students were doing cadaver dissection. It was the middle of July and the dissection lab was in an old building that didn't have air conditioning, so conditions were pretty bad already. The classmate smuggled a bag full of raw liver into the lab and hid it in the thorax of his cadaver. Midway through the lab the threw down his scalpel and yelled, "I can't stand it! I'm just SO HUNGRY!!". He then reached into the cadaver, pulled out a handful of raw liver, and started eating it with gusto. Several students fainted and several lunches were lost.

-Paul W.